Another Summer Read

I have some go-to types of books for reading for fun: Billy Bryson style humorous nonfiction, cooking/travel fiction or nonfiction (anything about Julia Child), Jane Austen inspired fiction, lighter murder mysteries with some historical component, and smart romantic comedies. Other types have floated in and out of rotation. Man, I  really lucked out with this last romantic comedy. It makes me wonder what is next in my to read pile because if it is another rom com I might have to skip it for a while and branch out. Evvie Drake Starts Over was fun and believable. I liked looking in on the characters lives and I rooted for them to succeed. I highly recommend it. Serve with a Campari and soda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healing Your Wounded Soul: Growing From Pain to Peace

The Jane Austen Society by Natalie Jenner

School's First Day of School