Drawing God review

I love the idea of this book and I look forward to reading it with my kids and with our Sunday school class. I wanted to make sure to mention it so people can get a copy of it before International Drawing God Day, November 7th. What a remarkable idea! I can't wait to see what my kids come up with when they participate.
Our main character is endearing, she reminds me a little of Ladybug Girl! After being inspired by a museum visit she decides to try to draw God. This book is realistic, charming, and inspirational. I hope everyone gets a chance to read it. I will report back with our drawings and observations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healing Your Wounded Soul: Growing From Pain to Peace

The Jane Austen Society by Natalie Jenner

School's First Day of School